Sunday, December 17, 2017

TIWA: "Today I was Asked..."

"Today I was asked..." is a new blog series where I go over networking questions that were asked to me by co-workers or associates.

In my current role, I am a senior Network Engineer. I am also very public about my readiness for the CCIE exam. Sometimes my co-workers treat me as if I already have a CCIE and know "everything" about networking.

This blog series is about times when I was asked a networking question and didn't have the answer or I found myself second guessing my answer which causes me to go home and build labs around these topics and make sure I understand them.

As a result of building a lab and doing research I thought it would be great to document the efforts as it may be useful to someone else. For a selfish reason it also helps me to write out information about topics to better memorize them.

I hope you enjoy my first post in the series: "How can you tell if Policy Based Routing is routing packets? Can you see it in the routing table or somewhere?"

No comments:

Post a Comment